Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How am I billed?
A: You are invoiced at the beginning of each month for the previous months traffic. You can pay via credit card, PayPal, or check. ( Auto Pay Supported )
- Q: How do I know how much traffic I'm getting?A: Two ways: Either by viewing your own website statistics or by logging in to ours.
Q: How does Auto Pay work?A: Auto Pay is optional. You are sent a statement at the beginning of the month for the previous months traffic and we will charge your card 7 days after you receive the statement.
Update or your credit card details.
Q: What address do I mail payments to?A: P.O. Box 3045, Friday Harbor, WA, 98250. USA
- Q: Can I set a maximum daily, weekly, monthly budget?A: Yes. The minimum monthly budget is $50.
- Q: Can the budget be evenly distributed over the month?A: Our network supports "even distribution" so that your traffic is sent evenly over the course of the month or campaign.
- Q: Can I advertise on a month to month basis?A: Yes, our customers love us because of our short month to month campaign options.
- Q: Can I select individually which sites to list on?A: Yes, you can select all the sites in the network or just the specific sites you wish.
Q: Do I need to optimize the campaign every week like AdWords?A: No, because we have just a handful of quality advertisers there is far less competition bidding up the cost per click. We do like to check in with you by phone every four to eight weeks to optimize things.
- Q: Can I call for support?A: You can call 888-269-7260 Extension 3 for support 24/7.